A vacancy for a Cost Controller has arisen where the successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- Review production performance and variance analysis;
- Monitoring and reviewing raw materials, finished goods and consumables;
- Preparation of margin review reports;
- Conducting revenue and procurement audits;
- Administration of cost accounting process;
- Conducting reviews of production costs and highlighting trends and exceptions;
- Assist in the preparation of revenue, production, procurement, and inventory forecasts;
- Review of financial and operational KPIs.
Experience & Education
- 2 years of experience working in a similar position with direct cost controlling duties;
- A finance related qualification or being in the process of obtaining same shall be an asset;
- Exceptional analytical skills and proficiency in report writing.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required for this role;
- Capable of working on your own initiative and of handling a remote reporting line;
The ability to produce analytical reports and present to management