Corporate Services Team Leader (Private Equity or Real Estate)
|Job Title:||Corporate Services Team Leader (Private Equity or Real Estate)|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2018 13:00|
For our office in Malta, we are looking for two Corporate Services Team Leaders to manage and lead two teams of employees working on a portfolio of either International Private Equity clients or Real Estate clients. As a Team Leader you will also be working closely with our Luxemburg Office.
- The experience you acquired in the past along with your strong organisational skills, your sound judgment and ability to prioritise tasks as well as your strong personality will provide for the ideal team leader. Under your guidance, the team of 6-10 employees will grow and evolve thanks to good listening skills, adapted coaching and planning;
- You will engage with Alter Domus colleagues in other locations and promote a “one team” culture and support the objectives of the local office and Alter Domus Group;
- Responsible for all operational aspects of a portfolio of private equity/real estate clients and ensures accuracy in the administrative, fiscal, and legal maintenance of the portfolio as well as quality control;
- Acting as a point of reference with regards technical enquiries, ensuring that the information is provided in an accurate and timely manner;
- Overseeing the set up and take on of new client structures;
- Overseeing the completion and maintenance of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- To contribute actively to the implementation of Alter Domus Strategy.
- Over ten year’s experience in Accounting, Tax or Audit. Preference would be given to candidates who have worked within the Private Equity/Real Estate industry;
- You have experience managing a large team of junior and senior accountants;
- Experience with Lux GAAP and IFRS Accounting would be considered an asset;
- You are a Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA) or hold a University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Commitment to quality and management of business risks with a proven track record of taking initiative and overseeing projects from start to completion;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French will be considered an asset)
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.