ALD - CSTL312
27 days ago
Corporate Services Team Leader
- The experience you acquired in the past along with your strong organisational skills, your sound judgment and ability to prioritise tasks as well as your strong personality will provide for the ideal team leader. Under your guidance, the team of 6-10 employees will grow and evolve thanks to good listening skills, adapted coaching and planning;
- As the central point of contact for your clients, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their needs;
- You will be the person who guarantees all operational aspects of the account and ensures accuracy in the administrative, fiscal, and legal maintenance of the client account as well as quality control;
- You will manage the relationships with other key players in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians and prime brokers;
- You will engage with Alter Domus colleagues in other locations and promote a “one team” culture and support the objectives of the local office and Alter Domus Group;
- You will be responsible to drive a number of internal strategic projects for our office in Malta.
- Qualified and warranted Accountant with over 10 years of relevant work experience in the fields of Accounting, Tax, Audit or Corporate Services;
- You have experience managing a large team of junior and senior accountants;
- Excellent knowledge of local financial markets, structures and regulations;
- Tax knowledge a definite asset;
- Commitment to quality and the management of business risks with a proven track record of taking initiative and overseeing projects from start to completion.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.