Corporate Services Senior Administrator
|Job Title:||Corporate Services Senior Administrator|
|Salary:||€35,000 - €40,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 13:59|
A Corporate Services provider specializing in funds, yachting, trustees, aviation and various other industries is currently looking for a corporate services senior administrator to join its team.
- Acts as a first point of reference for staff in dealing with complex or unusual transactions and other administrative issues.
- Is responsible for ensuring that all matters requiring Relationship Lead approval are referred before any action is taken.
- Ensure efficient and high quality service is provided to clients and in accordance with service standards.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and internal rules and procedures.
- Liaison with clients and professional advisers as required.
- Play a key role in the communication framework and hold regular team meetings to cascade management communications and identify issues from staff, ensuring good two way communication in the business.
- Liaison with other team leaders sharing best practice and workflows.
- Promotes company Brand to clients and broadens and deepens client relationships.
- Promotes companies ‘can do’ and ‘getting it right first time’ culture.
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
- To represent the company at various trade shows, conferences and other events where required
Skills and Experience:
- Should possess good organisational, communication and leadership skills.
- Likely to have at least 3 years ‘experience in the Trust and CSP industry.
- Team player who can work on own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure adhering to tight deadlines.
- A pro-active approach.
- Adaptable to change.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a team of individuals to meet cash collection and utilization targets.
Find more Jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's