Corporate Services Professionals
|Job Title:||Corporate Services Professionals|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 09:31|
PwC prides itself on its motivated team of Corporate Services specialists dedicated to providing administration and accounting services to organisations varying from top-tier multinationals to medium and smaller sized enterprises. Our clients trust us with the Company’s day-to-day secretarial, administration, accounting, payroll and legislative compliance.
Positions are now available within our Company administration and accounting services team. The ideal candidate will be:
- A Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) graduate in Management or;
- A Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) graduate in Banking & Finance or;
- A qualified accountant or;
- A candidate who is in the process of obtaining an accounting qualification.
Successful candidates will also have:
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- An ability to work hard and deliver assignments on time;
- Versatility and flexibility;
- An interest in acquiring exposure to various disciplines.
Selected candidates will join a team of highly motivated and driven professionals. Apart from assisting our clients with the day-to-day administration of their Companies, they will also be responsible to ensure that the Companies are in compliance with their obligations under Maltese Law. Other duties would include assistance with banking matters, the preparation of management accounts and financial statements, VAT returns, as well as other ad hoc services.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's