€32,000 - €38,000
4 months ago
One of Malta’s prestigious law firms which specialize in aviation, funds, shipping and various other sectors, are currently looking for a Corporate Services officer to join their insurance supporting team.
- Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members
- Organise and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with the Registry of Companies
- Follow up on actions from meetings
- Oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advise members of the legal, governance implications of proposed policies
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Liaise with external advisers, such as auditors
Skills and qualifications:
- Candidates should preferably hold a professional qualification or formal training in a relevant area of study and at least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate should have a sound knowledge sound knowledge of corporate matters and related registry procedures and will be expected to guide the Boards of regulated entities on such matters.