10 days ago
Working within Fund Services the selected individual will be responsible for:
· Ensuring all relevant companies, are in compliance with all current laws and regulations. Taking cognisance of new legislation and laws, directives and regulations.
· Representing all relevant companies, on compliance matters, as well as communicating directly with the Regulator and FIAU as required.
· Acting as MLRO of associated companies.
· Ensuring that all AML and KYC requirements and procedures are followed appropriately.
· Managing transaction monitoring for fraud and AML issues where relevant.
· Supporting various regulatory and statutory audits.
· Implementing and monitoring risk management policies and procedures.
· Monitoring and reporting risks and compliance gaps in relation to internal and external regulations.
· Identifying and addressing conflicts of interest.
· Ensuring segregation of customer funds and capital requirements
· Maintaining a compliance calendar, and ensuring legal and regulatory returns are submitted when due.
· Publishing written guidelines to staff and service providers on the appropriate implementation of the laws, regulations, rules and standards through policies and procedures.
· Completing Company Secretary functions as required.
- Legal/Accounts and/or a bachelor of commerce degree and/or Diploma in AML and Compliance.
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary.
- Possess working knowledge of regulatory bodies such as MFSA and FIAU
- Preferably already holds a similar position, having been PQ'd by the MFSA
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Calamatta, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Calamatta.