Corporate Services officer
|Job Title:||Corporate Services officer|
|Salary:||€32,000 - €38,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 14:43|
One of Malta’s prestigious law firms which specialize in aviation, funds, shipping and various other sectors, are currently looking for a Corporate Services officer to join their insurance supporting team.
- Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members
- Organise and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with the Registry of Companies
- Follow up on actions from meetings
- Oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advise members of the legal, governance implications of proposed policies
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Liaise with external advisers, such as auditors
Skills and qualifications:
- Candidates should preferably hold a professional qualification or formal training in a relevant area of study and at least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate should have a sound knowledge sound knowledge of corporate matters and related registry procedures and will be expected to guide the Boards of regulated entities on such matters.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's