Corporate Services Manager Real Estate - Malta
Location: Mriehel, MT
For our office in Malta we are looking for a Corporate Services Manager to work on a portfolio of International Real Estate Clients. You will be working closely with our Luxemburg Office and Managing a team of professionals in Malta.
- Responsible for day to day management of a portfolio of clients predominantly made up of Luxemburg clients with particular focus on real estate;
- You will guarantee all operational aspects of the account (inclusive, for instance, of client invoicing) and you will be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio;
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, and banks;
- Ensuring timely and accurate book-keeping and reporting for client entities;
- Overseeing the preparation of financial statements;
- Overseeing the preparation of Luxemburg Tax and VAT returns;
- Liaising with lawyers, property managers, auditors and equivalent;
- Acting as a point of reference with regards technical enquiries, ensuring that the information is provided in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ensuring timely billing and fee recovery for client entities;
- Managing set up and take on of new client structures;
- Overseeing completion and maintenance of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- Providing managerial support to the business as necessary;
- Undertaking ad hoc projects as and when assigned utilising own knowledge and effectively managing them to completion;
- Manage and take responsibility for a team of 3-6 junior and senior accountants. This includes assigning/allocating work, coaching and training, review of their work and performance appraisal, both informal and formal;
- As a Manager you will be responsible for a team of talented accountants and their career paths. You will ensure a concrete career plan for each of your team members and positive work environment, through constant feedback and coaching.
- Over five year’s experience in Accounting, Tax or Audit. Preference would be given to candidates who have worked within the Real Estate industry;
- You have experience managing and leading a team in a client-facing role;
- Experience with Lux GAAP and IFRS Accounting would be considered an asset;
- You are a Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA) or hold a University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Ability to lead, mentor, motivate and develop a large team of staff;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French will be considered an asset).
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.