Corporate Services Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Services Manager|
|Salary:||€50,000 - €55,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 10:11|
A well-established brand offering Client Services such as administration of trust, companies and yachting/aviation structures is currently looking for a Corporate Services manager to join its team.
- Acts as a first point of reference for staff in dealing with complex or unusual transactions and other administrative issues.
- Is responsible for ensuring that all matters requiring Relationship Lead approval are referred before any action is taken.
- Ensure efficient and high quality service is provided to clients and in accordance with service standards.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and internal rules and procedures.
- Liaison with clients and professional advisers as required.
- Play a key role in the communication framework and hold regular team meetings to cascade management communications and identify issues from staff, ensuring good two way communication in the business.
- Liaison with other team leaders sharing best practice and workflows.
- To act as a Director on client companies where necessary.
- Promotes the company’s brand to clients and broadens and deepens client relationships.
- Promotes the company’s ‘can do’ and ‘getting it right first time’ culture.
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
- To represent the Company at various trade shows, conferences and other events where required
Experience and qualifications:
- Should possess good organisational, communication and leadership skills.
- Likely to have at least 3 years’ experience in the Trust and CSP industry.
- Should have a detailed understanding of all aspects of client administration, including the administration of trading and holding entities.
- Good knowledge of tax regimes and structures.
- Knowledge of Yachting & Aviation (Vat leasing structures and registration)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's