A company with a Legal, Audit and Accounting background is currently seeking a Corporate Service Manager to join their corporate services department.
- Driving a number of internal projects and remain updated on any legal developments which have a direct or indirect impact of the department and its operations;
- Promoting a one-team culture within the department and mentoring individuals to reach their full potential;
- Providing induction training to new team members and provide on-going support to all members in the team;
- Ensuring team members adhere to the policies and procedures in place;
- Reviewing work that has been prepared;
- Reviewing and improving internal procedures within the department as well as existing procedures between other departments;
- Providing corporate and trust training to the corporate team;
- Coordinating all new business enquiries received;
- Assisting the Head of department in preparing monthly statistics on targets set for the team;
- Assisting the Head of department in implementing strategy and business development initiatives for the department.
Experience and qualifications:
- University degree in business administration, financial services etc;
- 5 years’ experience managing a corporate services team;
- Proven track record mentoring, training and leading a team of administrators;
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver tasks with high attention to detail.