WH Partners is a Malta-based premium law firm particularly active in the areas of technology, gaming & gambling, payments, tax, corporate law, corporate finance, employment, property, M&A and corporate services. Both our firm and individual partners are highly ranked by the leading independent legal directories.
At WH Partners, we strive to provide the highest quality of service to our clients.
As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking to recruit Corporate Services Administrators, both at junior and senior levels.
The Corporate Services Administrator will
- perform tasks relating to the incorporation and maintenance of companies
- prepare and file documentation required to be filed with public bodies, including with regulators.
- Liaise with banks, payment institutions and other related service providers
- Review and maintain due diligence documentation to comply with AML regulations
- communicate with clients via means of distance communication including email and telephone in a courteous and timely manner.
Our ideal candidates should have outstanding communication skills, a positive pro-active attitude and the resilience to deal with ongoing client requests.
Knowledge of another language besides English, a related degree or qualification together with experience will be considered as assets.
An excellent remuneration package commensurate with seniority will be offered to the selected candidates.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.