Corporate Officer Legal
|Job Title:||Corporate Officer Legal|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 07:44|
- The set-up of new corporate structures, involvement from proposal stage to set-up or take over, including assisting with the on-boarding process of new clients;
- The opening of bank accounts for clients;
- The preparation and upkeep of the client company registers;
- The organisation of, and attendance at, client meetings, minute taking and ancillary matters;
- Carrying out changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure of client companies;
- The preparation and filing of annual returns and other statutory forms.
- Possess a Law Degree or reading for the same and at an advanced stage of your studies;
- At least two years’ experience in the financial services industry. A preference will be given to candidates who have working experience at a law firm or who have formed part of the legal team of reputable entities operating within the financial services industry;
- Strong organisational, planning and client relationship skills, as well as a strong command of the English language;
- Willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's