|Job Title:||Corporate Lawyer|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €42,000|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 09:05|
A well established corporate services provider with operations in more than 80 countries is currently looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join its Corporate Secretarial and Legal team.
The purpose of this role is to manage and support a team of individuals in the delivery of a range of Corporate Secretarial services and legal services to clients. The successful candidate will have the responsibility for a portfolio of clients and will act as their primary contact for all Corporate Secretarial and legal requirements as well as be part of a team that delivers high quality services for their clients.
Job duties include:
• Central point of contact for correspondence with clients, notaries, external advisors, banks, regulatory and governmental organizations and other relevant parties
• Handle legal and corporate matters for our client companies together with the Legal Team such as incorporations, liquidations, annual meetings of shareholders, board meetings, share purchases etc. in close cooperation with the client, notaries, law firms and tax advisors
• Draft legal documents e.g. management agreements, minutes of board meetings, loan agreements, etc.
• Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties
• Signal any legal or other issues of a client transaction in close cooperation with the Legal Team and the General Manager
• Maintain the client portfolio in good standing and compliant with Maltese laws
• Attend to meetings with clients and other parties • In time, or depending on past experience, act as manager or director of several client companies
• Collect and be involved with Know Your Customer Information
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested
Skills and Qualifications required:
- University degree in Law
- Preferably 2 + years of experience
- Knowledge of corporate Law and regulations
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's