A very well established Financial Services firm is currently seeking to recruit a Corporate Financial Advisor to manage a team.
- As a manager you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping the client solve their problems- issues involving strategy to execution.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Skills and experience
- Accountancy qualification and/or or CFA qualification;
- Sound technical knowledge with the ability to build financial models from scratch;
- Strong analytical skills but tempered with an ability to think laterally;
- Prior direct experience on financial advisory assignments relating to raising finance, capital market transactions, M&A, corporate valuations, due diligence and business recovery;
- Ability to deliver quality written work;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex business issues in a clear and articulate way;
- Ability to multi-task across multiple assignments and work under time pressure;
- Ability to coach and manage junior members of staff;
- Commercial awareness.