Corporate Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Analyst|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Hansley Sevathean|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2018 11:50|
Our client – a comprehensive financial services group with offices in Mauritius, Geneva, Johannesburg, Kenya, Hong Kong and Dubai – is looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst.
Supporting team in the undertaking of core corporate finance activity, including M&A (financial modelling, company presentations, valuation, due diligence, process management etc.)
Main responsibilities of the role
- To carry out high quality investment appraisals for existing and future businesses; both in terms of current performance and future performance.
- Work on potential funding / financing of projects and advise on the most appropriate approach.
- Provide assistance on different aspects of mergers and acquisitions on specific aspects of the transaction cycle and deal execution.
- Undertake complex financial analysis and financial modelling.
- Keep up to date with business valuation models and recommend and conduct business valuations.
- To carry out in-depth research for selected investment opportunities and develop a profile of each of these.
- To assist in project development from conceptualisation to implementation including the feasibility study and presentation.
- Proactively assisting business development efforts including drafting pitch / marketing materials, providing market insights and performing comparable companies / transactions analyses.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and advise on potential investment, acquisitions and/or divestitures.
- Assist in the formulation of strategy and a road-map for funds raising.
Qualifications and skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics
- 3-5+ years of business finance with strong quantitative and analytical competency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's