€23000 - €26000
21 days ago
A brand that provides trustee, trust administration and corporate services is currently looking for a corporate administrator to join their team.
- Prepare payment instructions and all supporting documentation and obtains signatory approval for client payments.
- Obtains supporting documentation for incoming and outgoing funds for CIL clients.
- Notifies clients of inflowing and outflowing funds and makes the relevant adjustments to financial records.
- Update client account records of all incoming and outgoing funds
- Checks reconciles and prepares invoices to suppliers for CIL clients on a monthly basis
- Maintains client records of financial transactions files bank statements and all other records
- Manages petty cash
- Manages and processes monthly billings (administration fees and any disbursements)
- Receives requests from clients & resolves queries regarding payments, invoices, and other transactions
- Notifies clients via updates of all transactions as and when there are transactions
- Provides information to CIL clients as and when requested
- Liases with banks regarding payments and receipts
- Resolves bank queries
- Implements all processes relating to money laundering and compliance to minimise risk
- Manages code cards to verify payment requests
- Obtains approval for payments from authorised signatories
- Keeps records (electronically and hard copies) of client communication
- Conducts daily back ups of electronic records
Experience and requirements
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
- Understanding the business objectives of CIL clients
- Understanding of the purpose of business transactions linked to the CIL clients business objectives
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous administration, record keeping and documentation
- Able to meet deadlines
- The ideal candidate must have a tertiary level of education, preferably a business management degree or any other related area.