Corporate Affairs Officer
|Job Title:||Corporate Affairs Officer|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €29,000|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Abela|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 10:52|
A well established institution within the Gaming sector is seeking to employ a Corporate Affairs Officer to assist the Corporate Affairs Senior Executive in all tasks/duties related to the Corporate Affairs area.
- Assisting in managing relationship between the company and customers.
- Assisting in the organisation of public awareness campaigns.
- Assisting the Corporate Affairs Department in the organisation, coordination and management of national and international events by liaising with suppliers and subcontractors of marketing/public relations services and coordinate campaigns with them.
- Helping in establishing a strong working relationship with all departments.
- Working in close consultation and providing ongoing advice to the Corporate Affairs –Senior Executive on matters related to PR, Marketing and gaming.
- Providing a high level of customer service and support throughout.
- Promoting company standards with internal and external stakeholders through information dissemination and enforcement of legislation and contractual obligations.
- Writing, editing and publishing press releases and other required content as the need arises.
- Creating and executing an ongoing dynamic strategy to make sure that the company's digital presence clearly represents Malta as one of the top online jurisdictions.
- Performing other tasks as instructed by the Corporate Affairs –Senior Executive
- Degree or higher level of Education ideally in Communications, Marketing, Management related fields
- At least 2 years prior experience in a PR & Marketing role (both traditional and digital media)
- Candidates holding additional experience in coordinating events and in the government e-tendering process will be given precedence.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Mailchimp, SproutSocial and management and coordination of other social media platforms will be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of the Gaming industry will be favorably considered.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- In possession of good market knowledge
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Takes ownership and is action oriented
- Ability to work in a team