An International corporate services provider is currently looking for a corporate administrator to join its corporate services team.
- Handling the set-up of new corporate structures, together with the preparation of the compliance file.
- Carrying out initial and ongoing due diligence on clients.
- Preparation and upkeep of clients’ Company registers.
- Assisting with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure of companies.
- Drafting of resolutions and supplemental documentation.
- Preparation of liquidation forms, obtaining clearances from authorities etc.
- Preparation and filing of annual returns and other regulatory forms.
- Liaising with the Registry of Companies / Malta Financial Services Authority / International Tax Unit, VAT Department and other authorities as may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- To be computer literate with an advanced command in MS Office applications;
- Diploma/Degree in business related subject will be considered an asset;
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position;
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- To be result oriented and responsible;
- Excellent communication in English (both orally and in writing)
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
- To be highly meticulous and detail-oriented.