|Job Title:||Corporate Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2017 13:15|
An international trust boutique primarily focusing on the implementation and maintenance of global tax planning, estate planning and asset protection structures for corporate clients are currently looking for a corporate administrator to join their team.
- Manage a client portfolio and seek to accommodate client’s respective needs in a timely fashion and in accordance to regulatory procedures
- Maintain an organised and structured client filing system
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal sources
- Liase with the Registry of Companies, banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department
- Deal with incorporations, amalgamations, re-domiciliation’s, liquidations and dissolutions as well as maintenance of the company’s corporate minute files.
Skills and qualifications
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience within a similar role.
- Possess a tertiary level of education
- Be pro-active and hard working
- Possess a meticulous approach
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's