|Job Title:||Corporate Administrator|
|Salary:||€28,000 - €32,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2018 11:21|
A licensed brand acting as Administrator of Private Foundations and is also capable of offering a wide range of Corporate Services, is currently looking for a corporate administrator to join it’s team.
- Communicating with clients and handling clients’ requests from time-to-time;
- Maintaining and managing clients’ portfolio and ensuring that clients’ files are in good order and in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Liaising with Directors and other Service Providers on the incorporation documentation, including any relative forms with the competent authorities, the MFSA and local and foreign banks;
- Assisting with corporate and licensing affairs and liaising with relevant authorities / entities;
- Provide assistance to the Directors, organize Committee and Board Meetings and follow-up on action points in a timely manner.
- Acting as Company Secretary for client entities
Experience and educational background:
- A minimum of Bachelor in Law (LL.B.) and/or three years’ work experience.
- Knowledge of AML legislation is considered an asset; nonetheless, training shall be provided upon recruitment;
- Experience in a corporate, financial services and/or legal field, on a multi-national scale;
- Knowledge and experience of trusts and foundations would be considered an asset;
- The ability to work independently and proactively, have organisational skills, be flexible;
- Trustworthy, and be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Knowledge of English and Italian languages. Any other language will be considered an asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's