|Job Title:||Corporate Administrator|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €31,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 09:34|
A company that offers a highly advantageous environment for European onshore business and investment is currently looking for a corporate administrator to join their team.
- Attend to clients' requests and perform administrative duties.
- Assist with incorporation of Companies and attend to statutory filings in liaison with other professionals.
- Liaise with banks for the opening and maintenance of accounts, prepare bank instructions and coordinate the execution of payment instructions.
- Other client support services that may be required from time to time.
- Screen telephone calls, manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, manage and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Liaise with suppliers and other third-party entities.
- Other general administration duties that may be assigned.
Skills and experience
- Relevant University degree, Diploma or other relevant qualification.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a professional services firm (legal or accounting and audit firm)
- Knowledge of accounting principles would be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook in particular).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details and a positive can-do attitude.
- Strong organisational skills for a fast-paced environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's