An established global leader in trust and fiduciary services, is currently seeking to recruit a corporate administrator to join their team.
- Support the company’s clients with all matters of corporate administration.
- Day-to-day communication with local authorities such as Registrar of Companies, Tax authorities and Bank.
- Up keeping of corporate files, KYC and other annual Compliance matters.
- Dossier management as well as electronic registration, support and administration of company and clients.
- Drafting corporate documents, arrange for their execution and filing, review agreements if required in the course of outsourced services to clients.
- Handling, coordinating liquidations and strike offs of client companies, liaison with the liquidator and other relevant authorities.
- Drives business development from existing clients.
- Coordinating client projects including the ability to cascade, escalate and implement decisions. Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Working closely with clients to build embed robust compliance and governance systems, processes and controls, in accordance with relevant regulation and best practice. This includes drafting and ensuring clients’ adherence to various governance policies.
- Full board/committee support services to clients including attending and minuting meetings if required.
- Keeping up to date on changes in the legislation, regulation and best practice.
- Participating in events on behalf of TMF as required.
- Taking on other responsibilities as may be required by the employer.
- Will share knowledge to ensure targets are met.
- Fully knowledgeable on the day-to-day activities of their business area.
- Is aware of client contracts and what services are “out of scope”.
- Takes accountability for the delivery and drives team results.
- Able to successfully deliver short to medium term projects.
- Records their time accurately, within a deadline.
- Is aware of productivity within the team.