- Creating and Maintaining office and client files,
- Record keeping and administration including minutes of meetings, communication with members, directors etc.
- Using a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records and spreadsheets.
- Handle routine correspondence and redistribute as necessary.
- Carry out any other administrative tasks were needs be
- Liaising with respective authorities such as MFSA, banks, VAT Department as requested by the corporate team.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the direct supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good knowledge of software applications
- Previous experience of working within an office environment
- Must possess a work permit.