3 months ago
Job Description & Summary
PwC prides itself on its motivated team of Company Accounting and Administration Service specialists dedicated to providing high quality services to a client base consisting of organisations varying from top-tier multinationals to medium and smaller sized enterprises operating in various industries.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Positions are now available within this team and we are on the look out for candidates who are graduates in the business or accounting field.
Successful candidates will also have:
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- An ability to work hard and deliver assignments on time;
- Versatility and flexibility;
- Team player;
- An interest in acquiring exposure to various disciplines;
- Willing to learn and be open to new challenges;
- An interest in furthering one’s career.
Although not a prerequisite, candidates with at least 1 year of relevant experience will be given priority.
Selected candidates will be responsible for client handling, preparation of management accounts, preparation of financial statements, VAT returns and VAT compliance, assistance in implementing accounting systems, bookkeeping as well as other administrative services in terms of Maltese company law.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The Client is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact.
Find more Jobs in Malta.