Core Networks Associate - Youth Exposure
|Job Title:||Core Networks Associate - Youth Exposure|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 13:43|
Whether you’re still at university or have just graduated at GO we are offering programmes that provide valuable work experience and may open the door to your future.
We are looking for a diligent person to assist within our Core Networks Team.
This is a glimpse of what you’ll be up to:
- Testing Roaming partners and Troubleshooting Mobile Roaming issues:
- GO subscribers abroad;
- Visitors to Malta on GO's network;
- Using tools to identify issues proactively and working with mobiles and devices to test all Mobile services;
- Liaising with GO internal teams and foreign technical teams to resolve issues.
It would be a huge plus if you:
• Have a technical background (IT, engineering, networking, security);
• Obtained ECDL certificate;
• Have report writing skills;
• Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and writing skills;
• Good organisational and time management skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's