11 months ago
Industry leading, operator-independent company providing connectivity allowing its customers to build and control own mobile solutions. Also, building, supporting and operating innovative MVNO and IoT platforms is looking for a Core Network Specialist.
- International working environment in an innovative and growing industry
- A competitive salary in accordance to your experience
- Working alongside other dedicated professionals across the globe to build great products
- A pleasant and informal working environment;
- Room for own initiative.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Working in an internationally distributed team on the core telco network.
- Working with the technical architects to deliver a geographically redundant, HA network at the signalling levels for STP, HSS and other nodal infrastructure.
- Capacity management and recommendations for improvements for evolving the core within the fast-changing architecture required to support 4/5G networks and the IoT domains.
- Must possess an EU citizenship
- Clear communication and documentation skills
- Unix, Linux (CentOS) flavours
- Diagnostics and performance checking
- Understanding of Protocols: (Diameter, VoIP / SIP, SS7 (SCCP, IPX, GRX, MAP, USSD, INAP etc.
- Working with packet capturing tools such as snoop and wireshark
- Bash / KSH / Shell scripting
- University degree in IT/ engineering
- Industry certifications – Linux/ Oracle/ Cisco/ VMware
Telco Networking Skills in at least 3 of the following:
- HSS / HLR / STPs;
- IN and Session control (SCF)
- Rating and charging logic (OCS)
- Voice services
- Messaging services
- Mobile Data