Castille’s client is looking to recruit a content marketing strategist to form part of the inbound marketing team and bring about leads and increase following.
- Constructing and implementing strategies to bring readers, webinar registrants and eBook downloaders into customer leads
- Optimising conversion rates for subscribers and creating programs and content for newsletters to foster new leads
- Developing and improving functionality, user experience and conversion performance of blogs and forums.
- Managing the content system and schedule, editing and publishing of posts.
- Producing and proofreading content liaising with independent writers and the technical editor
- Handling the due delivery of posts and bringing authors onboard and ongoing relations.
- Supervising community expansion
- Assisting in producing of high-quality educational videos
- Collaborating with the SEO officer and outreach specialists to boost SEO efforts.
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Conversion-focused mindset with hands on experience in CRO
- Solid understanding of SEO
- First hand experience using Wordpress
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Interest in IT and networking/virtualization concepts considered an asset
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS considered an asset