Are you well organised, have a great eye for detail and most of all have a passion for the industry? Betsson Group, is the place for you! We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Betsson, we are looking for the best, and you won’t merely be looking for your next job, but joining a team that genuinely lives and breathes Casino! You be get involved with:
Taking full accountability and coordinating the release of new games within the team, from working with suppliers, testing the game, to working with the brand teams to optimise their placement;
You will maintain and administer the casino tabs for relevant brands and regions, ensuring content is up to date and positioned according to business requirements;
Have a genuine interest in learning about the Casino products, offers and player base;
Ensure alignment with the central marketing team by working closely with the brand manager on key events and campaigns;
Assist with the monthly Casino communication plan and ensure impeccable planning and end to end execution of releases;
Constantly evaluate the game positioning ensuring we are achieving maximum revenue from our games.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience working in the Gaming Industry and a good understanding of online casino – or certainly a strong willingness to learn!
- You will be an ambitious and proactive person, driven by results and achieving your goals in a task driven environment;
- You will be able to work quickly under pressure while maintaining a strong eye for detail, after the relevant training of course!
- You will have an interest in improving the way we work;
- You will be forward thinking and eager to deliver the best service to your customers!