Our Finnish team is looking for a new native Finnish speaking Content Coordinator to work with our world class and award winning brands NordicBet, Betsson, Betsafe, CasinoEuro, Casino Winner and SuomiArvat. If you are hungry to learn, develop and feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating, planning and executing engaging content, promotions and mini-campaigns for team Finland on Betsson Group Social Media Channels such as but not limited to blog and social media platforms.
The success of your efforts is reality when we are on top of minds and setting benchmark through our content.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you are a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
This is a 360* marketing role where you will Together with Social Media Manager execute and optimize social media strategy.
You will Plan, create and publish content on all social media channels, manage on a daily basis social media accounts and editorial content, roll out marketing campaigns on social media channels.
You will get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
The best part of the job? You do not have to do this alone. You have a talented team around you to share the load with – Content and Social Media Managers, product specialists, search engine wizards, talented design team, data analysts and much, much more. We create success together.
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- You have a minimum of one-year experience in content marketing, including work with social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat).
- You know your influencers, how to spot them and build a relationship with them.
- Eye for beautiful visuals and superb Photoshop skills is necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree from Business Administration or from Marketing is a plus.
- You know your way around with Google Analytics (a certification is always a plus).
- And above all – you love sports, you know sports and you breathe sports and are interested in sports betting.
- For you to have success, you need to have excellent time and task management skills.
- You are familiar with WordPress or WordPress based content platforms.
- Marketing experience.
- iGaming experience
- Basic understanding of SEO.