3 months ago
THE CHALLENGE OR THE WOW
As our Content Coordinator, you will be responsible of creating and producing original, well-written content across a range of marketing channels, with a strong, consistent brand voice and a focus on the specifics of the industry. Duties include taking the lead in planning and executing, coordinating and publishing content to the website, by maintaining brand voice standards.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Write copy for all promotional marketing materials, delivered through email, SMS, landing pages, on-site messages, etc.
• Create, edit, and publish website content in a CMS (content management system) environment.
• Work closely with stakeholders in order to convey the right message, through relevant content and tone of voice, for different promotional activities.
• Contribute to the development of content strategies and plans, by working closely with the Head of Customer Marketing.
• Participate in campaign concepting and planning.
• Act as the arbiter and advocate of our brand voice. Support the creation and maintenance of brand voice guidelines. Review content across the brand for adherence to those guidelines.
• Coordinate with designers to bring in visual elements to enhance marketing content pushed through CRM channels.
• Track and analyze content performance, looking for opportunities to further optimize content for search engines, specific channels, and target audiences. Create A/B testing plans to test content effectiveness. Test language for effectiveness in all channels and devices.
• Help support the CRM team as a whole and contribute to CRM-wide efforts as needed; perform other CRM duties as assigned.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Bring your eye for detail, love for efficiencies and automation, organizational skills, experience with task management systems and processes, passion for copywriting and publishing, budget management skills, and drive for business to our CRM and Content teams
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
• Excellent writing skills in English, spelling and understanding of grammar.
• Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what content will engage audiences required.
• Proven ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, while working independently and as part of a team required.
• Able to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently.
• Highly organised and keen on finding efficiencies.
• Ideally worked in iGaming industry.
• Ideally native speaker of one of the languages: Estonian, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish.
• Sense of creativity with ability to execute on projects and tasks.