Consumer Banking Officer
|Job Title:||Consumer Banking Officer|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 15:13|
Chosen candidate will form part of a team within one the bank’s local branches network to promote, sell and maintain relationships with new and existing banking, and investment customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Promote and sell the bank’s range of products including investment and foreign exchange;
- Achieve individual sales targets including prospecting, up-selling and cross-selling of products to retail clients
- Generate leads via marketing, sales calls and networking
- Dealing with queries from customers and provide them with feedback and solutions to ensure a high level of customer service
- Develop meaningful client relationships
Applicants need to be in possession of CeFA certification or equivalent Investment Diploma/Degree which can be registered with the MFSA, in order to provide investment advice to clients. Previous experience working in a bank or financial institution particularly in sales would be considered an asset.
Excellent communication skills in English, whereas knowledge of Maltese would be considered an asset. Chosen candidate needs to be able to sales and target driven, proficient in MS Office and can demonstrate good interpersonal.
Interested candidates are to e-mail Simon on email@example.com for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's