Castille - the professional network in Tech and Finance.
Career in Consultancy?
We are growing and looking for a Consultant to join our Human Capital team within Labs in Mauritius. The right candidates will have outstanding communication skills, resilience, dedication to succeed and a passion for customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To actively pursue the building of candidate pipelines for Castille Labs to ensure business continuity and scalability for existing teams.
- To act as brand ambassador in Mauritius, building Castille’s Employer Brand image, aiming to position Castille as the Employer of choice in Tech and Finance.
- To engage with clients and candidates in an ethical and professional manner to ensure long-term business relationships for Castille.
- To update meticulously Castille’s CRM platform ensuring all interactions with clients and candidates are duly recorded in the system for quick retrieval and consistent continuation by peers
- To maintain a robust candidate pipeline for required and deployed talent by building, developing and maintaining specified verticals of talent
- To ensure proactive contribution to Castille’s network of candidates by being an active attendee in networking events, seminars and conferences.
- To liaise with recruitment teams both in Mauritius and other countries where we operate to ensure a standard and consolidated process across the Labs operations.
- To project manage the delivery of recommended talent for Labs organisation and clients’ requirements in line with prioritisation provided by the Malta Resourcing team.
- To ensure consistent feedback is given to candidates both if approved or rejected, ensuring that candidates ‘take home’ vital developmental messages from Castille Labs to improve their interviewing process.
- To achieve monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs
- To provide top quality premium staffing service to our corporate clients and quality career developmental discussions with our candidates.
- To support the execution of our Castille brand strategy in Malta, supporting the Malta brand team as required.
- To perform any other roles assigned by the company from time to time.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Professional growth with a clear career path
- Opportunity to join a supportive and professional team