Consolidation Officer - Malta
|Job Title:||Consolidation Officer - Malta|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 08:31|
You will be responsible for a portfolio of international, high profile clients and will work as part of the international consolidation team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Assisting clients in the setting up of consolidated reporting packages.
- Preparing a complete consolidation file, including consolidation entries.
- Performing consolidation treatment research under IFRS and other accounting GAAPs, preparing consolidation treatment memorandums.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Taking part in the coordination process with client and auditors.
- You are a recent university Graduate in Accountancy or have completed at least the fundamentals level of ACCA (F1 – F7) or similar qualification.
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word.
- You have strong organisation skills and meticulous.
- You are analytical with good problem solving skills.
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness.
- You have a strong interest in consolidation accounting.
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international consolidation team and be willing to travel when required.