13 days ago
A multinational company is seeking to recruit a Confirmed Infrastructure Support Specialist to provide high quality, professional and responsive support service to all users across the business on a range of different technologies, hence allowing them to complete their job seamlessly.
- Support and train end users.
- Manage the technical documentation where appropriate.
- Be the technical operational referral of several Information Systems.
- Install, test and maintain desktop and servers.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and solve hardware/software faults.
- Patching network and phones.
- Monitor network efficiency including Internet bandwidth consumption level.
- Install and maintain antivirus and anti-malware software.
- Set up new users accounts and profiles and disable expired account in accordance with HR requirement.
- Manage, monitor and troubleshoot network systems including Firewalls, switches and routers.
- Manage monitor and troubleshoot different domains.
- Manage monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory.
- Manage inventory, stock and purchase of ICT equipment.
- Manage/participate in infrastructure related projects.
- Propose enhancement to existing procedures
- Reporting on infrastructure support and systems.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Holder of a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year work experience in IT Support environment and Project Management.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS.
- Excellent knowledge of information systems administration and networks.
- Good knowledge of IT/Network security concepts and technologies
- Good knowledge of cloud platforms (Azure, Google)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to systematize and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Fluency in English and French required.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Polyvalent and multitasking.