A lead provider of regulatory compliance services is seeking to employ a Compliance Support Officer for its Malta Office.
The position is a great opportunity for professional growth in the field of regulatory compliance.
Job duties include:
- Assisting in creation, upgrade and implementation of relevant policies and procedures
- Assisting in identifying potential vulnerable areas of compliance, mitigating the risk and offering viable solutions
- Technical research under the guidance of the compliance team
- Assisting with the regulatory reporting to the relevant regulator
- Maintenance of compliance files
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Recently obtained or in the process of obtaining a legal, finance or accounting degree
- Have excellent report writing skills and overall good communication skills
- Be goal driven and able to work under minimal supervision