- Assist in the general day to day duties in the compliance department including client onboarding, due diligence and AML checks in line with CC customer acceptance policy
- Vetting client fact finds, ensuring all regulatory requirements and CC standards are met, handling settlements and distributions of deceased estates
- Actively participates in the compliance monitoring programme, drawing up the necessary reports and identifies new monitoring procedures, if and when required
- Keeps abreast with regulatory requirements and changes
- Conduct employee training – AML/CFT and conduct of business
- Other duties/projects as assigned by the Head of Compliance
The chosen candidate would be
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Calamatta, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Calamatta.