|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 13:41|
A vibrant, rapidly expanding, international, innovative corporate service provider that delivers high value-added services and tailored solutions to a wide range of financial institutions, investment managers, corporations and individuals is seeking to employ a Compliance Officer. On daily basis, with a team of more than 150 of the best people in the business, services are delivered with dedication and personal attention. You will be working in a dynamic and continuously changing international environment. The firm's compliance agenda is not solely driven by regulations;they take time and effort to ensure that their processes are fit for purpose in order to understand and manage the risks. The firm focus on 'soft controls' instead of checklists and strongly encourage our employees to think for themselves. As every client is different, they look for a balanced approach rather than relying on rigid procedures and checklists. As Compliance Officer, you are the onsite person responsible for compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements. You will be the sparring partner for our local management and our Account Managers regarding client due diligence processes.
Job duties include:
• Advising in the process of client acceptance and client file reviews, ensuring accuracy and completeness of the client files.
• Develop, initiate, maintain, revise and monitor adherence to policies and procedures in accordance with all local regulatory requirements (AML, CSP, Trust regulations, FATCA and CRS).
• Assisting Account Managers with compliance issues during the client’s life cycle (client acceptance due diligence, transaction monitoring, periodic reviews, and exit).
• In general liaising with colleagues on various compliance related topics, in particular related to the relevant legislative requirements such as the implementation of the 4th/ 5th MLD, FATCA and CRS.
• Taking part in specific local project groups and supporting the global Compliance Department on strategic projects.
• Perform periodic compliance risk reports to our internal and external stakeholders. • Design and roll-out of internal compliance trainings and the preparation of training materials.
• Participating in Client Acceptance Meetings, Internal Compliance Meetings, and Business Compliance Meetings.
• Act as approved compliance officer and MLRO for the licensed entities of the firm and act as liaison with the MFSA on all regulatory and compliance matters.
Skills and Qualification required:
• Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant study (e.g. Law, Economics, Criminology).
• 3+ years experience in a similar compliance based role, ideally within the Financial services industry.
• Extensive compliance knowledge in AML related issues, with emphasis on FATCA and CRS.
• Knowledge of the relevant EU Directives and related local legislation that govern financial and ancillary services
• A very good understanding of risk management or eagerness to learn.
• Affinity with integrity, culture and governance requirements.
• Great salary conditions.
• Holiday allowance.
• Private Health Insurance.
• Full time position
• Good work life balance.
• Stable and successful company.
• International team (10 offices worldwide) & (International) Career opportunities.
• BBQ’s, sport events and other social activities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's