|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Contact Name:||Stefani Grech|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 11:33|
A brand specialising in investment and wealth management services for its private and institutional clients is currently looking for a Compliance Officer, who will form part of a team who is responsible for ensuring high level of compliance with internal policies, as well as regulatory standards and policies in relation to UCITS schemes, MiFID II and anti-money laundering.
- Drafting and updating of compliance manuals, compliance plans, policies and procedures in accordance with evolving regulations in terms of anti-money laundering and compliance requirements;
- Assisting the MLRO in Customer Due Diligence in line with the company’s customer acceptance policy and ensuring that AML procedures are enforced across the firm;
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company policies and procedures;
- Assist in the preparation of internal reports related to the Compliance Function;
- Review and Maintenance of compliance files;
- Keep abreast of all new regulations and ensure compliance within all departments.
- A degree in Banking and Finance or other relevant area;
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial services institutions;
- Fluency in both English and Maltese;
- Experience in MiFID II and UCITS regulations would be considered an asset, however, adequate training will be provided.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's