A brand specialising in investment and wealth management services for its private and institutional clients is currently looking for a Compliance Officer, who will form part of a team who is responsible for ensuring high level of compliance with internal policies, as well as regulatory standards and policies in relation to UCITS schemes, MiFID II and anti-money laundering.
- Drafting and updating of compliance manuals, compliance plans, policies and procedures in accordance with evolving regulations in terms of anti-money laundering and compliance requirements;
- Assisting the MLRO in Customer Due Diligence in line with the company’s customer acceptance policy and ensuring that AML procedures are enforced across the firm;
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company policies and procedures;
- Assist in the preparation of internal reports related to the Compliance Function;
- Review and Maintenance of compliance files;
- Keep abreast of all new regulations and ensure compliance within all departments.
- A degree in Banking and Finance or other relevant area;
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial services institutions;
- Fluency in both English and Maltese;
- Experience in MiFID II and UCITS regulations would be considered an asset, however, adequate training will be provided.