A well established firm offering clients investment and management process services to identify opportunities and secure returns in Emerging Markets, is seeking to employ a Compliance Officer for its Malta office.
Job duties include:
- Internal Compliance duties
- Responsible to send notifications and other communication to the MFSA as may be required;
- Expected to do certain analytical work and reviews of certain compliance procedures including market abuse and best execution monitoring;
- Responsible for the various regulatory reporting both with the MFSA and other external regulatory bodies (in particular the US SEC and NFA);
- Assisting with UCITS and US 1940 Act matters specific to certain mandates managed by the Firm
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Ideally worked in a compliance department for at least 2 years;
- Knowledge of funds/asset management industry is an asset;
- Ideally already PQed with MFSA.