|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 15:12|
A well established institution is seeking to employ a Compliance Officer who will be responsible for Compliance assessments of licensed companies, ensuring licensees are respecting the laws and regulations and taking action where needed.
Job duties include:
- To ensure that licensees are at all times compliant with the laws and regulations as assigned by law.
- To issue regular compliance reports as instructed by the Compliance Manager.
- To offer investigative support to other areas of the operations as instructed by senior management.
- To liaise continuously with industry service providers, customers, suppliers, brokers, agents, and other key stakeholders.
- To keep abreast with developments, policies and procedures issued by EU institutions, the Government of Malta, its authorities and entities as well as organisations and constituted bodies.
- To participate in training seminars and conferences, both locally and abroad
- To participate in the drafting of new regulations; using compliance expertise to ensure new regulations take key learning into account.
- To represent the institution, in various fora and meetings with other parties ranging from licensees, consultants
- To carry out tasks as instructed by the Compliance Manager.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- In possession of a qualification that is comparable to a Diploma level (MQF Level 5) or higher in Business/Management related subjects.
- Experience in the gaming industry shall be considered an asset.
- Experience in commerce and/or accountancy and/or finance shall be considered an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's