|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Salary:||€40,000 - €60,000|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 10:53|
A fully licensed brand which specializes in trustees and has been established for over 25 years in London, Canada, Bermuda and the Caribbean are currently looking for a Compliance Administrator to join their firm. This is also an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking employment on reduced or flexible hours.
- Day-to-day management of the compliance program in line with legislation and regulations.
- Attendance and minute taking of the Risk Management Committee Meetings including preparation of meeting packs, agenda and minutes with the assistance of the Compliance Assistant.
- Keep abreast of all relevant laws and regulations and their development including all compliance matters and discussing such with in-house or external counsel as required.
- Monitor and coordinate compliance activities and remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and identify trends. Report such trends to the Compliance Officer in the regular compliance reports.
- Review and oversee or maintain all necessary registers including but not limited to Complaints, SAR/STRs, PEPs, Gifts, Rejected Business, Closed Business, Training etc
- (liaising closely with the AMLRO particularly in relation to SAR/STRs)
- Manage on-boarding procedures
- Develop, initiate, maintain, revise, uphold and monitor policies and procedures in accordance with AML-ATF, CSP and Trust regulations
- Assist with the management and development of compliance systems
- Manage other staff members of the compliance team, which, at the time this document was drafted, consists of one
- Compliance Administrator
- Such other duties as may from time to time be required by the Employer
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of a relevant degree level education and/or a professional qualification together with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Strong compliance experience and preferably a relevant compliance qualification - Sound knowledge of AML-ATF legislation and compliance procedures
- Experience with Malta’s (and/or other common law jurisdictions) legislation covering compliance, corporate, tax and trust
- Versatile and flexible attitude with the ability to communicate well with all levels of management and staff
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT skills with ability to learn new systems quickly and particularly competent in the use of Microsoft office products
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's