|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Salary:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 16:16|
Reporting to the Compliance Director, chosen candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a compliance plan whilst monitoring the risk management process. Further responsibilities include:
- Monitoring compliance with applicable legislation and regulations
- Advising the company and clients on key regulatory matters
- Assisting in the ongoing relationship with the MFSA
- Monitoring legal and regulatory developments whilst assessing their impact on the company and clients
- Ensuring risk management practices are embedded throughout the operation.
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory reporting submissions
- Training staff on risk and regulatory matters
- Ad-hoc projects which may arise from time to time.
Applicants need to preferably have a track record of working with MFSA insurance regulations together with an understanding of Solvency II requirements. Strong communication skills in English are required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's