Reporting to the Compliance Director, chosen candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a compliance plan whilst monitoring the risk management process. Further responsibilities include:
- Monitoring compliance with applicable legislation and regulations
- Advising the company and clients on key regulatory matters
- Assisting in the ongoing relationship with the MFSA
- Monitoring legal and regulatory developments whilst assessing their impact on the company and clients
- Ensuring risk management practices are embedded throughout the operation.
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory reporting submissions
- Training staff on risk and regulatory matters
- Ad-hoc projects which may arise from time to time.
Applicants need to preferably have a track record of working with MFSA insurance regulations together with an understanding of Solvency II requirements. Strong communication skills in English are required.