The Senior Compliance Officer will be responsible for assisting in day to day compliance matters, queries and investigations.Further responsibilities include:
- Managing the filing of requests for information from regulators;
- Assisting in the extraction of documentation, data and information for regulatory purposes;
- Assisting in the management of internal anti-money laundering controls;
- Reviewing of due diligence documentation;
- Maintaining compliance registers;
Applicants need to have previous experience in a related position and have working knowledge of regulatory bodies such as MFSA and FIAU. Familiarity with AML software systems will be considered an asset. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese is required.
For more information apply online or contact Simon on (+356) 2093 3160