Compliance Manager (Gaming)
|Job Title:||Compliance Manager (Gaming)|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2018 13:22|
Seeking a Compliance Manager within Gaming. This person will be reporting to the COO and will form part of the operational team. The role supports the COO function with new licencing applications and projects associated with changes that new licensing requirements and obligations will bring to the company.
- Oversee, follow up and ensure the company´s sites and operations comply with regulations focusing on the main objectives
- Prevent and detect risks of non-compliance.
- Translate obligations into projects, actions and operational processes across the business and ensure their implementation.
- Prepare, track, and ensure consistency of reports submitted to the regulatory authorities in cooperation with other departments involved;
- Prepare and establish processes and guidelines related to the regulatory scope (Responsible Gaming, Anti-Money-Laundering, Data Protection, etc.)
- Regulatory relations – Build and manage strong relationships with regulatory and other relevant bodies.
- Proactively support internally on compliance matters when required.
- Handle licensing issues and other related compliance matters in existing and future regulated markets.
- Assist in new Gaming Licence applications.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar Compliance role.
- Bachelor’s degree level of education (or very close to completion)
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience within the Gaming industry.
For more information please contact Nikki on firstname.lastname@example.org