An online payment solutions company is seeking a Compliance Manager & MLRO for their local entity. This person will be responsible to develop and implement AML process and procedures within the company.
Responsibilities will be:
- Update and maintenance of the Company’s Policy and Procedures for The Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism;
- Update and maintenance of the Company’s Customer Acceptance Policies;
- Be responsible for the update of the Company’s Risk Management Policies in liaison with the appointed senior managements and Board of Directors as applicable;
- Be responsible for merchant and customer on boarding process including dealing with verification of customer and merchant documents as well as monitoring and reporting on customer activity;
- Perform analysis on the Anti-Money Laundering ‘AML’ reports and design new ad hoc reports and take actions based on the results;
- Undertaking and providing business analysis to assist with the formulation and application of the company AML policy and procedures;
- Ensure that the Company complies with all the requirements outlined in all the relevant legislation and regulations;
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Good experience in a senior management role in a regulated financial services entity / corporate services entity or at least 5 years' experience in a risk or risk-related function;
Previously held position of MLRO for a financial services entity (preferably a corporate services entity) would be considered as an asset.
For more information kindly contact Nikki Farrugia on email@example.com