21 days ago
At PwC Malta, we pride ourselves in being the leading audit service provider employing over 200 professionals in our Audit and Assurance Services. Our clients include companies involved in a wide range of businesses such as manufacturing, hospitality, retail, information technology and financial services.
We are currently looking to expand our Audit and Assurance department by recruiting a Compliance Manager. The role entails:
- Conducting Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Regulatory Compliance audits.
- Carrying out research on AML and regulatory issues impacting mainly the investment and financial services arena, and other related issues, in order to assist in the interpretation of legal and regulatory requirements.
- Drafting of policies and procedures in accordance with local legal and regulatory obligations.
- Being involved in the design and delivering of training.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A graduate degree in law, finance or any related areas.
- A minimum of three to four years of experience in the regulatory/financial crime field.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Be able to work and deliver with minimum supervision.