|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2018 15:21|
The Compliance Manager role reports and works in close collaboration with the COO of the Company, or any other role as the Company may determine and will form part of the Operations Team.
Scope of role:
Being part of a successful and fast growing online company, this role offers the right individual responsibility, great scope and the ability to shape and drive future success of the business.
The Compliance Manager will ensure the company is compliant with various regulations that impact the company’s operations in areas such as AML, Data Protection, Responsible Gaming and Compliance with Gambling Licensing regulators. The selected candidate will also be handling ongoing Due Diligence requests from suppliers such as Games Providers and Payment Providers.
The role supports the COO function with new licencing applications and projects associated with changes that new licensing requirements and obligations will bring to the company.
- Oversee, follow up and ensure the company´s sites and operations comply with regulations focusing on the main objectives (vulnerable people protection, gaming operations transparency, and fighting money laundering).
- Prevent and detect risks of non-compliance.
- Translate obligations into projects, actions and operational processes across the business and ensure their implementation.
- Prepare, track, and ensure consistency of reports submitted to the regulatory authorities in cooperation with other departments involved;
- Prepare and establish processes and guidelines related to the regulatory scope (Responsible Gaming, Anti-Money-Laundering, Data Protection, etc.)
- Regulatory relations – Build and manage strong relationships with regulatory and other relevant bodies.
- Proactively educate and reactively support internally on compliance matters when required.
- Handle licensing issues and other related compliance matters in existing and future regulated markets.
- Assist in new Gaming Licence applications.
- Provide updates to the company in areas related to responsible gaming and other regulations.
- Identify and set up training initiatives to strengthen the company’s ability to deal with problem gaming, AML and ongoing changes in regulations.
- Passionate team player with a growth mindset.
- Hands-on and self-driven.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity, adapts quickly to changes, and takes responsibility for developing own skills.
- Always in search of best practices in the industry and a ‘’can do’’ attitude is essential for this role.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar Compliance/legal role.
- Bachelor’s degree level of education (or very close to completion)
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- High interest in the online Gaming industry.
- Candidates with a Law background will be given preference.
Great benefits for the proven Hero to follow:
- Mobile and telephony plan
- Health insurance
- Fitness allowance
- Free breakfast every morning
- Bi-annual get2gethers with the entire company
- Friday Beers
- And not to forget to mention: Being a part of An Awesome Team of Heroes!
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's