|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 11:11|
The candidate is expected to be an appropriately skilled and qualified compliance professional and who will understand and ensure compliance with the relevant Maltese regulatory regimes. You will report directly to the Head of Compliance for Europe and will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as the registered MLRO and Compliance Officer of Alter Domus Malta entities;
- Act as the registered MLRO and Compliance Officer for clients of Alter Domus;
- Ensure the Maltese group Companies are compliant with relevant legislation and regulatory codes;
- Create and maintain compliance plans, procedures, systems and practices and ensure that these are followed by other compliance professionals and junior staff;
- Implement and undertake compliance monitoring programme;
- Review of the KYC files for new clients and identification of main issues and follow up missing information in line with group processes and procedures;
- Identify the main risks in relation with the monitoring of existing clients ;
- Maintaining all registers such as Conflicts of interest, reportable events, complaints from clients, etc
- Work with the Global Client Acceptance Committee and Group Risk Function
- Follow up of audit recommendations both internal and external;
- Manage and develop an internal compliance team;
- Training of new joiners and advanced training such as new regulations, AML etc...
- Manage and lead regulatory requests and visits.
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent;
- You will hold an appropriate qualification in compliance or AML/CFT/fraud prevention;
- You have at least 5 years’ working experience in compliance, in either the Corporate Services, Fund Administration or Trust Services sector in Malta;
- You have proven experience of managing a team of people;
- You have very good knowledge of Microsoft office 2007 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- You are familiar with screening tools of clients (Word-check or other similar tools);
- You are fluent in English and any other language will be considered an advantage.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's