Seeking to employ a Senior Compliance Manager, our client is looking for someone who will be responsible for a team and who will manage the management of portfolio of clients of said team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing set up for new clients;
- Ensuring that the compliance infrastructure is maintained in accordance with client;s standards;
- Ensuring that work is performed in accordance with the Ongoing Compliance Procedures (including Client Service Standards)
- Monitoring client profitability and suggesting fee increases to CRM/management as appropriate, and negotiating fee increases where possible
- Identifying additional fee opportunities
- Reviewing and approving additional client time and invoices on an ongoing basis
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a financial services entity;
- Good management skills;
- Being MFSA approved will be considered an asset.
For more information please contact Nikki on firstname.lastname@example.org